Help, totally screwed, need NJ references

Klf

Jun 16, 2019
NJ
I was in the middle of a pool build and the company XXX filed for bankruptcy and my job is a total halt. I had another company come to view the job and they said the pool looked structurally unsound. Who can I get to inspect this to see if this is sound? Also seeking other companies to help finish this project.

Does NJ have a contractor licensing board? If so and the previous contractor was licensed, they may be able to help you out in finding a new pool builder.

The main problem is most pool builders have booked their work for the season and are not likely to have the room in their schedules. So you’ll definitely need to adjust expectations when it comes to project completion. You could be looking at a hole on your yard for quite a while.

Sorry this happened to you. It stinks but it’s a risk when it comes to building a pool.

Like others have asked - where in NJ? I think we have you covered between South, Central, and North.

@jimmythegreek is in the area

Pics of where your build is can help us understand your situation.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.