Help identifying multiport valve

Aug 25, 2018
Missouri
Hello, everyone. I have opened my pool for the season and everything is running normally...except I have a small leak coming out of the waste port of my multiport valve. That means it's time to replace the spider gasket. No big deal.

I purchased this house about 5 years ago and the pool is pretty old at this point. Some of the equipment is equally old. This includes the sand filter and the multiport valve. The sticker with the model number came off long ago. I don't even see a brand on it although I am pretty sure it is a pentair. I have searched online for pictures that resemble my valve and can't find any that are exactly the same. I have found some pentair models that are pretty close but they all have a label on top identifying the different port positions. Mine has no such label but has raised letters instead.

Anyway, I need to identify the model I have so I can purchase the appropriate spider gasket. Does this look familiar to anyone?

Attachments

• IMG_20220507_151746.jpg
    IMG_20220507_151746.jpg
    365.3 KB · Views: 12
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.