Help! I need new parts for my Hayward super pump

May 26, 2015
Berlin, NH
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
I have an older Hayward Super Pump. I’m having trouble finding parts with the correct model number. Any suggestions? I need to replace the ceramic shaft seal, housing gasket, and diffuser gasket. Also, any idea how old this pump is? We bought the house with the pool.
1C6E2D7A-19A6-4053-8306-DF45215601A1.jpeg

Last edited:
That is just the motor, there should be a little metallic sticker with the model number and serial number on the pump body.

My old Hayward Super pump was a SP2610x15 and I used this cheap kit off of Amazon to rebuild it in less than 30 min. It worked well afterwards but I got tired of dealing with the gasket on the square basket lid. I also replaced the knobs and barrel nuts that hold down the lid. There are cheap aftermarket ones available on eBay.

I could be wrong, but it seems the main difference between most of the Super Pump models is the motor and the impeller, with the pump body being shared across the model line.

Last edited:
Reactions: Srbinette
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.