Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Intex Krystal Clear
hi all.
i stupidly broke it :cry:
in INTEX site it described as 11224 spare part.
but there is no any other info about the size of the screw etc.
unfortunately i live in Greece and such parts are too hard to find.
when i was trying to search for if i get very confused.
i can't understand what size is the screw!
i used a Caliper ( thickness gauge), as you can see in the photos and i took 2 measures.
one in mm (9.75mm) and one in inches (0.383in).
but i can't understand what 1 1/8" or 1 1/4" means, because all that i have found in internet are in these imperial scales.
please see the photos and help me to understand what is the thickness of my pressure gauge in imperial scale.
in Greek internet i have found some parts that maybe are ok for replacement, but they are described as "water" or "air" or even "glycerine"!
so, i am a bit more confused!
i am afraid that i will buy a wrong replacement.
after all the search i found this:
it sais: BACK CONNECTION 1/8"
is from another brand but i am not sure if this fits in my screw. (the same problem with imperial metrics again! :))
please guide me what type of gauge i can buy, because i cant find the exactly the same.
thanks in advance.
sorry for my bad English.
Stavros

IMG_20220624_131341.jpgIMG_20220624_130831.jpgIMG_20220624_130925.jpg

Reactions: DarK_HumOuR
It is difficult to say without being able to put a thread pitch gauge on the screw threads to confirm, but the diameter of the threads that you measure matches the diameter of 1/8" NPT threads.

1656073602843.png

My guess is that it is a 1/8" NPT thread, so any gauge with a similar range, and a back connection in that size should fit.

--Jeff

Here is the manual here:

The correct part number is Intex 11224

Maybe use this google search to see if you can find a place to purchase:

yes, thanks. i already wrote it that is 11224.
but unfortunately i cant find it in EU Amazon or anywhere else.
It is difficult to say without being able to put a thread pitch gauge on the screw threads to confirm, but the diameter of the threads that you measure matches the diameter of 1/8" NPT threads.

View attachment 427627

My guess is that it is a 1/8" NPT thread, so any gauge with a similar range, and a back connection in that size should fit.

--Jeff
thank you very much!
now i am sure that is 1/8"
i read this similar thread that refers to an adapter, but i wasn't sure in which side was the female and the male connections.
please see it by yourself if that helps

i just need to know if the male part (that fit to filter) is 1/8. i think it is.
if it is do you believe that any manometer in the market with similar psi or bar scales will do the job?
if yes, i saved the day!

thanks!

i just need to know if the male part (that fit to filter) is 1/8. i think it is.
if it is do you believe that any manometer in the market with similar psi or bar scales will do the job?
if yes, i saved the day!

Yes, it is pretty much a standard part. You just need to get the proper bottom or back connection.

The gauge you linked to in your first post should work.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.