HELP! Hayward ColorLogic Lights Not Syncing

Aug 24, 2016
Barnegat NJ
Hello everyone,

We just had a pool built and it has 4 Hayward ColorLogic lights (3 in the pool and one in the spa) and we cannot get them to sync up! We have tried numerous sequences with no luck. My builder is out of ideas and is apparently contacting Hayward to see what they suggest but I'm not sure when I will have an update from him. I was wondering if anyone on here had the same issue and could maybe provide some guidance? If any specific information about the lights or build is needed Im happy to provide.

Thanks in advance,

Kyle
Ocean County NJ

This is what Hayward says on Google-
To re-synchronize your lights, turn the switch on, then back off, then wait between 11 and 14 seconds and turn the switch back on. When the lights come back on, they should enter program #1, and be synchronized. Refer to the included color card as a quick reference to the available programs.

This is what Hayward says on Google-
To re-synchronize your lights, turn the switch on, then back off, then wait between 11 and 14 seconds and turn the switch back on. When the lights come back on, they should enter program #1, and be synchronized. Refer to the included color card as a quick reference to the available programs.
Unfortunately I have tried that several times with no luck :(

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.