Hello from South Carolina.

Hi and welcome! I encourage you to look up your local areas rules for a public pool. There are some that do not match the TFP levels. Best to know so you can keep up with the pool and stay out of trouble with the local rule enforcers :roll:

Hi and welcome! I encourage you to look up your local areas rules for a public pool. There are some that do not match the TFP levels. Best to know so you can keep up with the pool and stay out of trouble with the local rule enforcers :roll:
Hi KitKats, thanks for your response. We have a pool company that services our pool. He checks the chemical levels daily. The levels have to be in compliance with county codes. County also comes and checks the levels.

Welcome!

Watch the pool company do their tests. See what test kit they use. Do they provide you the daily test results?

Would you be willing to post a set of test results?
FC
CC
pH
TA
CH
CYA

Always interesting to see what is accepted as 'good'. Palintest is not a kit we recommend as it cannot test to the levels of FC most residential pools should be at.

Would you be willing to post a set of test results?
FC
CC
pH
TA
CH
CYA

Always interesting to see what is accepted as 'good'. Palintest is not a kit we recommend as it cannot test to the levels of FC most residential pools should be at.
I have just found out that the company that refinished and tiled is fixing the problem. They said the problem is the coping. I cancelled my appt with our pool maintenance man. I will check our log in a day or two and send you some readings.

I have just found out that the company that refinished and tiled is fixing the problem. They said the problem is the coping.
Glad to hear they are fixing the grout problem, although it's abit unclear how the cping is related. Unless it wasn't installed properly, applying unusual pressur directly to teh tiles from above, or something else. Hummm. Keep us informed. Hopefully the grout repair goes well.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support