Fort Worth, Texas
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Jandy Aquapure 1400
I'm glad I found this forum. I am a casualty for the Texas hard freeze and 30 hours of no power or water. I have been lurking on the treads. I have some repairs to do, cracked valves, SWG, and main assist pump. The lid on my main pump blew off and I suspect the main pumps internals are damage. I have a cartridge filter and expect the filters are crushed and the manifold on top. So lots of things to consider.

Thanks for being here.

Mike

Welcome to TFP and good luck getting up and running. There is no better place than TFP to find help when you need it!

I'm glad I found this forum. I am a casualty for the Texas hard freeze and 30 hours of no power or water. I have been lurking on the treads. I have some repairs to do, cracked valves, SWG, and main assist pump. The lid on my main pump blew off and I suspect the main pumps internals are damage. I have a cartridge filter and expect the filters are crushed and the manifold on top. So lots of things to consider.

Thanks for being here.

Mike
Hello, I am in North Texas and am in the same situation. Power off for 24 hours. I am replacing my old pump with new intelliflo. Hope it works. I do all of pump maintenance myself. Not really that hard. Just read about new electronics with old mechanical timer . Probably going to get electrician to wire that properly. Replacing DE filters , I’m pretty sure they were ruined with the freezing to. Good luck.