Riverside, CA
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-60
Hello all, per my subject line my heater is not coming on through the intellicenter anymore. I installed this back in March/April time-frame and had no issue. I can run the heater from the heater but am not getting any AC power on J2 when I turn on heater from panel or app. Any ideas? Thanks

Make sure the wire between the Intellicenter and the hearer has continuity and there are no break sin it. Also, does your Intellicenter showing anything about an "open sensor?" Lots of times the water temp sensor goes bad and thus that is why the heater will not turn on via the controller.

ps0303,

I've checked the power at the heater and on J2 on the actual control board. When the heater is turned on in seeing no change in voltage. I checked status, no other sensor errors.

Hello all, I've still been unable to resolve this issue. I can run the heater from the heater panel. When I turn it on through the intellicenter it doesn't work. I've checked voltage coming off the board and have none. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.