jhanington

Jun 15, 2019
Fairfield, CT
Hi, I have a Jandy LXI 300 pool heater for my inground pool.
I received fuselink fault error, so i replace the two fuselinks, while i was at it i replaced the surface ignitor.
Turned on the heater, it ran, heater kicked on and all seemed well. Until about 20 minutes went by and it shut down with new error message. Ignition control error.
I've seen the error before which for me always meant to clean my filter. So i did that, turned on heater again after cleaning filter. No more ignition control error BUT back to Fuselink error.
'I checked all wires and connections but i dont see any issues. what's my next step?

So i did some trouble shooting and i think i narrowed down my issue. I unplugged the wires going from the fuse links to the control board and used a small piece of wire to connect the the two prongs on the control board. The heater started up and began heating. This told me the issue was somewhere in the wire harness as i just replaced both fuse links. I'm going to see if i can purchase a new set of wires to replace these.

Reactions: mknauss
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.