Damascus, MD
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Jandy Aquapure 1400
Close to 2 years ago I stepped on a broken glass and have had a small piece in my foot ever since. I can feel it from time to time as it irritates the area. Quite frustrating and I was close to going to the Dr for it (I'm a man so I can take it and all). The other day I was in the pool for close to 2 hours. I got out and sat on the deck with my legs crossed. I had my hand on my foot in the area of the glass and could feel something sharp. I pulled it out and low and behold, that little booger of a piece of glass had finally come out! There was a small bit of blood when I pulled it that stopped in 2 seconds and now I am glass free! So the healing power of the pool has saved me! I am guessing the extended soak was the answer.

2 years? I'm a man however eyes, ears, foot and hand injuries impact my ability to care for my family. In those type of injuries I see a doctor. Obviously, your mileage varied.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.