Hayward OmniLogic R4.0.0 MSP Released!

Just got my pool opened and system running. Updated MSP to 4.0.1 over internet without issue.
Will it update other modules as well like smart relay, SWG control board, etc?

I get two notifications that keep popping up after dismissed on mobile: com loss to VSP and update available?
View attachment 317491
The notifications dropped off on there own after a couple days and I received an auto-notice that they had been cleared.
All good other than my crystal clear pool is 24 FC and 45 degrees... looking like 5 days to come back down under 10 before polar plunge!

how do i know if my system auto-updates. i received the upgrade available alert today. and i have the latest firmare so it is supposed to update automatically... then do i clear the message manually? thanks

Did you get the message within the Omni mobile app? If so then you should have the ability to upgrade via internet. You can’t actually initiate the upgrade from the mobile app. You would have to go to the panel and imitate the upgrade there.

BTW… I’m on the latest(4.0.1) and also received an upgrade notification. Sounds like a new version has been released.

how do i know if my system auto-updates. i received the upgrade available alert today. and i have the latest firmare so it is supposed to update automatically... then do i clear the message manually? thanks
I think you must be at MSP 4.0.0 to do the over the air updates...might be the revision prior.

Here are the over the air instructions directly from Hayward (must be at OmniLogic panel, not in app):

Capture.JPG

I just got the message as well and went outside and upgraded. It upgraded the MSP from 4.0.1 to 4.1.0. No notes on Hayward's supports site listing release notes or any existence of an update.

The notification (and email alarm) both were cleared automatically once the update was finished.

Did you get the message within the Omni mobile app? If so then you should have the ability to upgrade via internet. You can’t actually initiate the upgrade from the mobile app. You would have to go to the panel and imitate the upgrade there.

BTW… I’m on the latest(4.0.1) and also received an upgrade notification. Sounds like a new version has been released.
yes... i got the alert on the app, which i like... so i still have to go to the panel and upgrade... fine. they should make the whole thing wireless...

yes... i got the alert on the app, which i like... so i still have to go to the panel and upgrade... fine. they should make the whole thing wireless...
completely agree. But definitely better than building a usb stick, taking panel off Omni to update FW process.

going to wait for FW release notes to be published before I jump in. Hopefully that will come out soon

completely agree. But definitely better than building a usb stick, taking panel off Omni to update FW process.

going to wait for FW release notes to be published before I jump in. Hopefully that will come out soon
have you found the release notes yet? i have not seen

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.