Hayward Goldline PL-PLUS ProLogic Reading 0000 PPM Salt

So this morning I called the "Platinum Dealer" for State of RI. The guy said that because I didn't purchase the equipment from them they will not service it even though I have valid warranty cards now from Hayward. That is like being turned away by a Chevy dealer for car service because you didn't purchase the vehicle from them. I don't know what my options are now at this point? Should I keep calling other people? Shouldn't Hayward require them to fix Hayward equipment as they are "Platinum Dealers"? Thanks much for your help.

Found a dealer who came out today and said its the circuit board. Hayward agreed to only cover the cost of the new board and no labor but that is better than nothing.

I do have a few questions... Will I lose all my settings (timer, etc)? I want to try and write everything down before that happens.

Thanks

Yes, you will lose the settings.

I'm surprised that the technician didn't bring a new board since it was probably bad from the available information.

In any case, I'm glad that it's being fixed.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.