Hayward Goldline Aqua Plus

Tikito

Oct 6, 2019
Florida
I just changed my cell chlorinator (and now I am getting a CMS comm error. I checked the wires and everything was ok. I opened up the box to see if there was anything connected to the comm and I saw nothing. I have never touched this since I am a very new owner of this pool. Attached is the picture I took and I have changed nothing. I opened the box today for the first time and I didn't have this error before. Could someone please help me resolve this problem? Thank you so much!!!

Thank you!
Tikito

Attachments

• Hayward Aqua Plus.jpg
    Hayward Aqua Plus.jpg
    341.4 KB · Views: 10
CSM stands for (Chemistry Sensing Module), this error appears when Sense & Dispense is enabled, but the Chemistry Sensing Module is not found.

Do you have Sense and Dispense?

If yes, verify that it's plugged in.

If no, disable Sensing System in the Configuration Menu.

The CSM plugs into one of the Comm ports and both Comm ports on the pic above are empty.

If there's no chemistry sensing module, then it was probably accidentally enabled in the configuration Menu.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.