Hayward Automation ? aqua connect or omniLogic ?

SunnyP2000

Bronze Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
Jul 8, 2013
Long Island, NY
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite Pro (T-15)
So one of the PB we like only uses hayward equipment. For automation he will do aquaPlus PL-PLUS with aqua connect its a $900 change for automation. i will have 3 sheer decent with separate vs pump , hayward heat pump,Hayward SWG and 2 led color changing lights . I dont know exact model number of all the equipment yet. i know aqua connect is old school and very basic but I am not sure omnilogic will be worth the upgrade since i dont have spas or any other features beside sheer decent. is Omnilogic worth the upgrade? I didnt even ask him if he offers it and how much. any one with more hayward knowledge please chime in.
thanks SP

Actually the OmniPL is the latest automation from Hayward and has a bundle including SWG.

Actually the OmniPL is the latest automation from Hayward and has a bundle including SWG.

that looks great not many reviews on it since its brand new. i can ask PB but i have a feeling he will try to brush it off.

I'll chime in......upgrade! the aqua connect is beyond outdated and slow. look at the reviews for the app and you'll get the picture. we have the aqua connect and had I done my research i would have spent the money to upgrade

I'll chime in......upgrade! the aqua connect is beyond outdated and slow. look at the reviews for the app and you'll get the picture. we have the aqua connect and had I done my research i would have spent the money to upgrade
I spend quite a bit of time researching and I want to thanks @guinness for mentioning OmniPL. I definitely want to do that and reviews on aqua connect are really bad. Everyone complains it’s slow and laggy.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.