Have Contract Just need to Sign - Pool Build - Pearland Texas

Well they are here!!! I have not been plastered during the work week in years!

86a79a0bf5795bc157974e14c4f080c7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well they left and were able to put the slide in place (not attached to deck yet) but gives a good look at how huge it is haha. Begin filling right now. With two hoses going we will see how long it will take to fill!

fe592db5a81ebbc58d34dc3db882d54e.jpg

09077c9241c20a25d018db21e06eb58e.jpg

The three turtles to match our three turtles 12, 10 and 7.

e9fcc7c8cb4e9cf379b52abdbc1db1b7.jpg

33208210aeba81542f33cfc7c0dc96d3.jpg

I realized I had not taken any pictures from the rock waterfall so just for fun and I know everyone loves pictures!

d04a6b930104cc07531b16e4ce249b07.jpg

96cca5c4172d7746e111175185f2618a.jpg

981c823cb9b36fd2b2bcd87e11608c0d.jpg

d67716fc0ede9c0e57def120b0b8dd12.jpg

a838cddf2a01d9a3468cadd8a13c7559.jpg

Pup watching the water fill up with a cool breeze here today. I think he is glad to be getting his yard back!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
When they do something they do it FAST! NICE!

Do you know to NOT turn the water off before it is done filling? You can take one hose out or slow the flow down but do NOT turn it off. It could cause a line in the plaster if allowed to sit at one level for any length of time.

Kim:kim:

When they do something they do it FAST! NICE!

Do you know to NOT turn the water off before it is done filling? You can take one hose out or slow the flow down but do NOT turn it off. It could cause a line in the plaster if allowed to sit at one level for any length of time.

Yes ma'am especially after reading on TFP and they confirmed before they left. We will see where we are in the morning on the level! After 6.5 hours it is doing well!

Almost there! Can't wait to see the slide in action. Would you mind taking pics of the permanent installation (bolts, plumbing, etc.) of the slide so I can see how difficult / easy it is if we add one later. We are considering the S.R. Smith Typhoon which is a smaller than your TurboTwister.

Almost there! Can't wait to see the slide in action. Would you mind taking pics of the permanent installation (bolts, plumbing, etc.) of the slide so I can see how difficult / easy it is if we add one later. We are considering the S.R. Smith Typhoon which is a smaller than your TurboTwister.

No problem I will also find a link for the video install from SR SMITH tonight.

LOL on the doggy waiting for it to be filled just for him!

I meant to say I LOVE the turtles for the littles. Have they picked which one is THEIRS???

And there is the hint of green.......I always feel sorry for the people who do not know about TFP...........they have no idea of what could, should, might happen.

No problem I will also find a link for the video install from SR SMITH tonight.

I've seen the S.R. Smith installation videos before. It looks pretty straight forward but I'd like to see how the holes are drilled for the anchor bolts and if an adhesive is used at all (in addition to the bolts). The pool's almost full! Are you'll going to jump in this week/weekend?? It may be a little chilly but might be worth it.

Where in Pearland are you? We're in the Meadows of Southdown subdivision behind Dawson HS.

I've seen the S.R. Smith installation videos before. It looks pretty straight forward but I'd like to see how the holes are drilled for the anchor bolts and if an adhesive is used at all (in addition to the bolts). The pool's almost full! Are you'll going to jump in this week/weekend?? It may be a little chilly but might be worth it.

Where in Pearland are you? We're in the Meadows of Southdown subdivision behind Dawson HS.

From what I can tell there are no adhesives. I did have to get the shims ordered no cost from SR Smith. The decking slopes some and I need about 1/4.

I am going to use a hammer drill 4" into the slab and put in the anchor bolts.

The pool finished filling about 28 hours with 2 hoses.

We live in a subdivision off Hatfield Road behind Big Humphreys Pizza.

We have a lift in our garage that my husband put in. I just asked him about the anchor bolts and adhesives. He said you do not have to as the bolts do all of the work by expanding BUT he did just because it made him feel good. Better to have and not need then..........

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.