Has anyone tried the Blue Connect Smart Pool Analyzer?

Not going to find much support for products like these on this forum. There is just no way for them to be adequate and reliable at a price point that anyone would afford.
And there is no way they can be testing for all the parameters we need to know.

A few of these things popping up the past couple years and each one has been virtually identical despite each proclaiming their uniqueness. Search for pHin or Sutro if you want the long discussions. The short answer is no, this thing isn't worth it. It measures temperature, pH, and ORP (which is supposed to be a chlorine reading). Temperature is fine, but not that important to track. ORP is unreliable, especially with CYA in the water. And pH is fine, though you will need to calibrate. These things are essentially a wifi thermometer with a $15 pH tester attached to it. So if it costs more than $20, hard pass.

My usual disclaimer is that I'm eagerly awaiting the day one of these things will reliable measure FC, pH, TA, and CYA (and preferably also CC and CH, but I don't want to get greedy) at a reasonable price. I will happily hang up my TF-100 on that day and buy a dozen of them. That day is not coming any time soon by the look of things.

Just don't get awed by the flashing marketing. Manual testing is going to keep your pool cleaner and for less money than all the wiz-bang gizmos people are trying to sell.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.