Greetings from DFW area

Alfour

Nov 17, 2018
Hurst, Texas
Hello folks,

New build in Hurst, TX. My wife and I are brand spanking new to pool ownership. It is currently under construction and will be completed January 2019. I have very little knowledge of pool maintenance and I’m researching all the information I can on the internet, and very happy to have found this forum. I joined the forum a few weeks ago because of the value of having access to professional tips, “real world” experiences and knowledge from other members, and troubleshooting advice found in it. It's a great feeling knowing that we won’t be going at this alone with access to this forum.;)

My objective is to get the basics down on pool cleaning and maintenance so I’ll be raring to go come Spring 2019 to maintain the pool sparkling clean.

I look forward to sharing my pool experiences, knowledge and tips with others soon.

“Just keep swimming”

- Al

Al,

Welcome to TFP.. a great place to find the answers to all of your "neighborly" pool maintenance questions... :shark:

While you are waiting for Spring to get here, you might want to use the search box in the upper right corner of your screen and search for "UV Sanitizers"..

And, if you have not already done so, take a read through our Pool School and see what we are all about.. Pool School - Pool School

Thanks for posting your intro...

Jim