aquam4n

Apr 16, 2021
Los Angeles, CA
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
I have iAqualink along with solar on my roof, I recently gained knowledge of the GL-235 from a family member so I acquired it and a valve for control of the 3 way solar valve. My question is with the water sensor, I already have a water temp probe in line after the filter and before the solar valve and when I activate the filter pump via iAqualink app the temperature under "Pool" shows a #, the Gl-235 has a Water and Air temp sensor input so do I need to make another hold in the pipe and have 2 sensors next to each other or can I "Y" them somehow so 1 sensor to 2 different inputs iAqualink's water temp input and GL-235s water temp input?

I was going to take 2 conductor wire (same wire that comes off the water temp probe) and tie it into the green bar sensor input on the iAqualink and then run it into the water temp input on the GL-235. I don't think there would be an issue resistance wise? not sure if the GL-235 would see a different resistance since its seeing the sensor from the pool and the iAqualink if that makes sense? I don't mind running another sensor but if I can avoid it that would be easier obviously

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.