For Sale: Pentair Warrior SE

susa

Oct 31, 2010
Deep South
Pentair Warrior SE purchased July 2020 -- it has less than 40 hours of use inside pool.
Still looks like new -- but -- it only runs for 2 or 3 minutes and then stops.

I know a new motor can be purchased for under 500 and I already looked at the wheels (perfect) and the odd thing is, if I turn it upside down and listen, it runs quietly for a few minutes (this is upside down on a table) and stops, just like it does inside pool

If someone would like it for a spare parts machine, make an offer, if you're in S Florida, you can save me the shipping hassle. It may even be possible to just replace the bearing(s) for a couple dollars but I don't have the time to take it apart.

Already purchased a replacement (Maytronics Active 20) so will not include my power controller as it will run the new machine.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    120.2 KB · Views: 12
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    186.2 KB · Views: 13
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    141.4 KB · Views: 13
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    142.2 KB · Views: 13
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 11
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 12
Not to hijack Jim but did you happen to pay for it with a credit card that has extended warranty protection (like a visa signature)? If so you may want to file a claim & recover some of your loss.
Visa signature cards in particular add an additional year warranty allowing for up to 3 years of total coverage. They approved my laptop replacement very quickly & credited my account for what I originally paid after I showed the receipt for the new one.
They don’t care what you do with the broken one after unless their remedy is to pay to fix it.

Reactions: mgtfp
Make a offer for parts. Really. That would have to cover shipping anywhere and leave me some change so figure out how you would like it shipped from S Florida to your location. I can use the Maytronics Active 20 box to secure it. If shipping cost is xx.xx and the offer is xx+50 it is not worth my time as I will just use the parts on the Active 20.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.