Fleming Island Fl- New Free Form Pool Build

Thanks. The PB had to order more coping stones and hopefully this will be completed this week.

dT2dO50.jpg

GJ4ORQJ.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I thought it was going to be a herring bone pattern but it looks more random to me. We are debating on having the pavers sealed as my wife loves the look when wet. We originally wanted the Sierra color but was worried it would get to hot in the summer with all the direct sunlight

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Looking good! I don't know how your pavers work, but we saw and "tested" sealed and unsealed limestone (which we used as our coping) and the sealed limestone was significantly more slippery. We won't be sealing our limestone; too dangerous for the kids. Maybe test it first?

We got plastered today, and had to have two palms replaced that dies a few days ago. So tomorrow will be acid wash and fill.

GlTPnyo.jpg

m3jKj4r.jpg

Your pool is looking great! The shape is similar to one I'm going to be starting soon - I hope! Can you tell me how big you Baja/Sun shelf is?
Thanks!
Can't wait to see the pool filled with water :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It looks great!! Bet you are so excited! We certainly have the weather for a pool now! Did y'all decide on sealing or not? I am anxiously awaiting my paver delivery. There are so many variances in the colors and I love the more grey version of Sierra but hate the pink version. I have been to multiple homes, stores, and companies and not a single one had 1 color look just like the others even though they are the same color so I am worried...

There are so many variances in the colors and I love the more grey version of Sierra but hate the pink version. I have been to multiple homes, stores, and companies and not a single one had 1 color look just like the others even though they are the same color so I am worried...

I would be digging through them and pulling out the ones I did not like and taking them to swap. With the amount of money you are spending you should get what you love!

Kim:kim:

It looks great!! Bet you are so excited! We certainly have the weather for a pool now! Did y'all decide on sealing or not? I am anxiously awaiting my paver delivery. There are so many variances in the colors and I love the more grey version of Sierra but hate the pink version. I have been to multiple homes, stores, and companies and not a single one had 1 color look just like the others even though they are the same color so I am worried...

We did decide to have the pavers sealed. I am wanting to have a huge palapa built over what was our existing patio for tons of shade then we will seal the pavers after the palapa is built.

Here is the the Palapa we are thinking about
eXlMt5d.jpg

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.