Nashville, TN
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite (T-3)
Welp, just popping in to add my “flash flood, creek surge, heavy rain, etc. flooded our inground pool” post. Nothing particularly unique about my situation except it’s a first time for me. And the water was perfect prior to this evening. :-|
Looking at other posts, it could’ve been much worse. Mostly just cloudy cloudy murky water. Fortunately I don’t think we’ll have much mud but won’t know that until I can see the bottom. Thanks to all those who have gone before me, posted about their own experience and thus prevented me from having a stroke tonight. Wish me luck.

Appreciate the encouragement! Interested to see my numbers when I get home from work this evening. Everything was balanced so nicely. I'm wondering how much water turned over? If daylight agrees I'll take some pics this evening and post.

Ph 7.5
FC 10 (I know, I was already relatively high around 15 with a CYA of 80)
CC 1
CYA 60

Not too bad. A little embarrassed by my high FC even after the flooding. Had finished SLAMming a couple of weeks ago for some algae (maybe mustard, not sure) and left my SWG at 90% for 12 hrs a day. Now that summer’s here I was going to start steppIng it down.
Excuses aside... added two 128oz jugs of 10% to get to SLAM. Working from home tomorrow so I can tend to it.
Happier times about a week ago!

You’re always good for the self-esteem and encouragement @kimkats! Thank you. Dumb question probably but should I be brushing? Part of me imagines if I don’t brush sediment will settle and then I can vac to waste. But if brushing is needed, then brushing I’ll do!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.