Fixing to start slam

here are some pics from this morning..the first one (small) but can see it for sure, is on the side of pool the jet is on, and its in the same spot evryday..the others are on the other side,and yes in exact same spot everyday, and yes I could say the weaker circulation on that side...I do have my jet pointed 45 degree angle, so it helps with bottom of pool as well...the last pic is at the very end of what circulation gets there, for its almost to the skimmer side..

- - - Updated - - -

another pic of poss dead algae

- - - Updated - - -

and pooldv I have not done a overnight test yet, only because just like last night I was at 25, but when I checked this morning, it was 16...apparently I still have it....and its very minium..I think im on the side of just about to win, but those same spots everyday..

Hummmmmmmm want to try something? Get a turkey baster and see if you can suck some of it up. IF you can squirt it out on a white paper towel inside a colander and let us see what it looks like wet and dry.

If it will not suck up try wiping it and trying to keep it on the towel. Not sure how this will go but worth a try.

Kim:cat:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
well I come from work after another round of heavy storms and yes, same ole song and dance..Now im even seeing some on my stairs that I scrubbed for 3 friggin days....im going to try and suck some up in a baster and put on paper towel to dry...wondering if I shoud do the 24hr mustard shock..my fc at 4am was 19, so I added what was needed to get to 24, but I added extra for safe measure...now im back to 19..

well I just got out of the pool with a baster, and I went to all the spots and sucked up what I could..i then drained the baster into a papertowel inside a colander...im fixing to send pics...its gritty!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That sure looks like sand/dirt...............I think it is time to look at your filter :( Do you have ANY idea what kind of sand was put in it? hth, quikrete, ect?

I will not say anything else until I hear from you about the brand of sand.

Kim:cat:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.