First Pool

But I have a 6 way test kit. I tested for the Hardness Indicator, Hardness Titrant, Alkalinity Indicator, and Alkalinity Titrant and the outcome of the test is far above what it should be. My water is clear and beautiful, ph is about 8.0 and chlorine fluctuates.
What should my main concern for my pool that is 24ft x 24ft x 54in or 52in, holds 13,599 gallons of water.

SG

Most big box store test kits are less than stellar. I wouldn't make any changes or worry about anything without testing first with a proper test kit: Either a Taylor K-2006C or a TFTestKits.net TF-100/TF-Pro (the TFTestKits models are a better deal than the Taylor).

Most big box store test kits are less than stellar. I wouldn't make any changes or worry about anything without testing first with a proper test kit: Either a Taylor K-2006C or a TFTestKits.net TF-100/TF-Pro (the TFTestKits models are a better deal than the Taylor).
I appreciate your help and quick response. I am glad I found your site. It has been a lot of help and you have been a lot of help. I know I will need further advise as I go along through our summer.
Thank you and have a blessed day,
SG