First home owner with pool in Atlanta, GA

ypanasyuk

Jan 16, 2021
Marietta, Georgia
Hello everyone! Glad I found this awesome forums site. I am a new homeowner with what seems to be a semi-commercial pool (55K gallons estimate). Looking to get ideas on pool robots and deciding on whats system/s to use for water sanitation. I will be posting a question soon!

Welcome, I am also in Marietta. That’s a big pool. Mine is around 28k. Call marina pool and spa regarding a robot, they are great and have the best prices.
Go with a SWG and the experts here can probably advice on the best system to handle the capacity. Our water temps don’t get about 85 usually but we get a lot of pollen in the spring mainly.
I converted to salt in 2020 and pool life is so much easier.

Reactions: ypanasyuk
Welcome, I am also in Marietta. That’s a big pool. Mine is around 28k. Call marina pool and spa regarding a robot, they are great and have the best prices.
Go with a SWG and the experts here can probably advice on the best system to handle the capacity. Our water temps don’t get about 85 usually but we get a lot of pollen in the spring mainly.
I converted to salt in 2020 and pool life is so much easier.
Great to hear we are installing new and will have salt. glad to hear its easier.

Reactions: markayash