Mansfield, TX
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
CircuPool Edge-25
With my new SWCG I’m using the “Effects of Adding” pretty heavily, and it’s great. It seems like I’m starting to follow a pattern - check FC, look ahead at the forecast for sun and temperature, and adjust a bit ahead of time to maintain my ideal FC. “Where there’s a pattern, there’s a feature dying to be made” - said the feature creep.

Anyways, searching around on the forum I get that FC loss is not easy to predict but with enough historical data on my particular pool, pump runtimes, SWCG level, CYA, and all that jazz, and the sun/temperature forecast, is it maybe something that can be somewhat approximated? Would be nice to get a warning that, for example, with my current settings and FC test result, I have been averaging 1.5ppm FC loss per day and knowing how much ppm is being added by the SWCG, then I can expect x net FC as a trend over the next week. Factor in increase in sun/temps, and the trend decreases. Purely approximate of course, and maybe perpetuating my laziness is not the correct course of action 😂

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.