With 1ppm CC there could be a problem, yes. Your Pool Math logs are hit and miss, it looks like you saw the 1ppm CC 3 days ago as well, but the last test result before that was 21 days ago. Are you falling under your minimum a lot?

You can do an OCLT tonight to see if you lose 1ppm or more which will tell you if you need to SLAM or not.

Tamitha
We have a tree that shades about 1/3 or so, always dropping acorns, leaves, pollen etc. Not unusual for us to have 1 or 1.5 cc, particularly if pool heavy use and uncovered. Much better though since we purchased a robot to do the heavy lifting when cleaning the floor!

Tamitha
We have a tree that shades about 1/3 or so, always dropping acorns, leaves, pollen etc. Not unusual for us to have 1 or 1.5 cc, particularly if pool heavy use and uncovered. Much better though since we purchased a robot to do the heavy lifting when cleaning the floor!

I have trees around mine too. Sadly only get about 2 hours of sun a day on mine. But next spring I'm hoping to have the money to get them cut down.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.