NE Oklahoma
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
I am happy to donate to help keep this place going! I found the site looking for information on the Pentair Intellicenter when I first got my pool project bid. Unfortunately, I found that information and I didn't spend any time looking through the rest of the site until my project was in the middle stages of construction. So happy I did start looking through and found the wealth of information, otherwise I would have fallen prey to the pool store advice, since I have a national chain about 2 miles from my home. This site has armed me with enough information to feel very comfortable taking care of my new toy, er, pool, and not be confused or overly concerned that I am screwing something up. Definitely worth the donation!

Your pool looks beautiful! I just donated this week too. I have learned so much that I am now pretty comfortable helping others! These TFP Mods truly are a blessing! 24/7 someone will answer your question here!

Reactions: Turbo1Ton
I'm VERY thankful for every donation during this trying time. The forum has clearly been seeing some increased activity yet our donations are understandably down. Every single donation is a HUGE help! I thank you greatly!!!

Reactions: Turbo1Ton
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.