Everyday I get "Pump 1: Power Outage Alarm" and "Pump 1: Communication Lost" alerts on my ScreenLogic iPhone app

A,

Let's try those Pool and Spa speeds and see how well they work..

You have a schedule for "Pool" from 12 AM until 8 AM.. But without a Pool Circuit speed your pump did not run, except when the Cleaner circuit was on (Between 1 and 3 am) and when your Spillway was on (Between 4 and 6 am)..

How big is your pool in gallons?? I kind of doubt you are running it long enough to generate the choline your pool needs..

So.. When you push the Jets button, or the Jets High button, can your see or hear your IntelliFlo pump increasing its speed?

Thanks,

Jim R.

A,

Let's try those Pool and Spa speeds and see how well they work..

You have a schedule for "Pool" from 12 AM until 8 AM.. But without a Pool Circuit speed your pump did not run, except when the Cleaner circuit was on (Between 1 and 3 am) and when your Spillway was on (Between 4 and 6 am)..

How big is your pool in gallons?? I kind of doubt you are running it long enough to generate the choline your pool needs..

So.. When you push the Jets button, or the Jets High button, can your see or hear your IntelliFlo pump increasing its speed?

Thanks,

Jim R.
I'm not exactly sure the size--probably 25,000 gallons.

Yes, when I push "Jets" and "Jets High" buttons I can see and hear the IntelliFlo pump increasing it's speed.

A,

Each relay has a coil wire that should be plugged into the corresponding relay connector on the main board. This connection is what turns each relay on.

(Top row of relays, left to right)
J8 - Pump/Filter relay -
J9 - Aux 1 relay
J10 - Aux 2 relay
J11 - Aux 3 Relay

(Second row of relays, left to right)
J12 - Aux 4
J13 - Aux 5
J14 - Aux 6
J15 - Aux 7

Thanks,

Jim R.

A,

Each relay has a coil wire that should be plugged into the corresponding relay connector on the main board. This connection is what turns each relay on.

(Top row of relays, left to right)
J8 - Pump/Filter relay -
J9 - Aux 1 relay
J10 - Aux 2 relay
J11 - Aux 3 Relay

(Second row of relays, left to right)
J12 - Aux 4
J13 - Aux 5
J14 - Aux 6
J15 - Aux 7

Thanks,

Jim R.
Ok. If I understand this correctly, the disconnected relay should be connected to J13, right?

A,

Yes, Aux 5 should go to J13, Aux 6 should go to J14 and Aux 7 should go to J15.

Since these relays are not being used, it will not make any operational difference, but they should be connected to where they go even if not used.

Thanks,

Jim R.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.