Equipment Pad Pictures.... Lets see them

Mine right now. Its hard to get close as the ground is still open
c3add232e06e9dcc0d3fd63af62c8c8a.jpg
8a6eb9198f04920e20deb0f97284e97f.jpg
fec5f8d87795c4eb811078f9b27659c6.jpg
eaee7cdfa30ba6bec061161387ea2079.jpg

14fa9ab27144520ffcd14ff673be9ec2.jpg

I like this idea! Do you have any concerns with heat buildup from the pump?

I have this same shed, I was concerned at first about heat buildup and wondered if I would need to put vents in, or even a vent with a fan. But the temp in shed actually stays down with the pump running(VS pump at 1200 rpm), probably because water flowing through the pipes and filter help pull heat out of the shed. If the pump is off with the sun shining on the shed, then it gets hot inside.
The lid on the shed doesn't seal down on the top and has a gap to let hotter air out too.

Attachments

• IMG_2839.jpg
    IMG_2839.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 203
  • IMG_2840.jpg
    IMG_2840.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 202
I like this idea! Do you have any concerns with heat buildup from the pump?

I thought about that, so I put a thermometer inside to see the temperature difference between outside and inside. When it was 112 degrees outside here it was 117 inside. I do run my VS pump on low rpm most of the time and the lid on the shed does have a small gap on the sides.

@lshonda310 & @brunnesa - thank you both for the info. That's really interesting about the lack of heat buildup, and gives me some assurance about how much ventilation is actually needed. I'm still trying to figure out what structure will work best for us...

I have this same shed, I was concerned at first about heat buildup and wondered if I would need to put vents in, or even a vent with a fan. But the temp in shed actually stays down with the pump running(VS pump at 1200 rpm), probably because water flowing through the pipes and filter help pull heat out of the shed. If the pump is off with the sun shining on the shed, then it gets hot inside.
The lid on the shed doesn't seal down on the top and has a gap to let hotter air out too.

Electric mechanicals 5ft from pool wall?

Also equipment placement & set up looks like a ladder to negate that nice barrier.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.