Endless pool new construction advice

palnic

Jan 18, 2021
Chicago
I am looking to buy endless pool model R200 12'x7.5'x50", I have split level house and low level is 3' below a ground level. I want put a new pool on the same level, 3' below ground. Thinking to put 12'x16' four season sunroom around the pool. My question is how much room around the pool will be enough to have access to all parts? Will be 16'x12' sunroom adequate for this pool ? Does anybody have experience to use tankless natural gas boiler plus heat heat exchanger ? Any advice to lower construction/maintenance cost will be greatly appreciated.Thank you.

I've worked on a handful of endless pools, none recently. The ones I have seen were built in tubs with separate eqipment like a pool. I don't recommend it built in without access, but have never had to get under one. The prop and equipment were serviceable from inside, and equipment was on a pad or in a separate room on the ones I have seen.
In general, I recommend at least 30 inches of clearance/access around all sides that have plumbing or shell mounted parts, not just the equipment bay.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.