Edge-25 with 2 speed pump question

Aug 27, 2017
Westlake, Ohio
So I installed a circupool Edge-25 and so far working good. I have a 2 speed pump that I run on low 24hrs a day. Reason I do that is I have a heater and like to keep the pool at a steady temp. Is it OK to run the SWG 24 hrs a day? Obviously keeping the SWG on a low setting as to not over chlorinate the pool. I think the lowest setting is 12% on a roughly 12k gallon pool. Or do I need get a timer to run the SWG for part of the day?

I was out of town on vacation for 10 days and my son said they had a few bad storms here. Even hailed one day so was expecting a semi green pool like in the past
I Am happy to say FC is still at 7 and the water is crystal blue. Dolphin got most of the junk off the bottom but the basket was 75% full and a few are bigger tree pieces

Reactions: douglasj76
Been running my edge 25 for a few days now. 24/7 on the lowest setting. Chlorine seems to be stable and not getting too high(test every morning). Also, so far so good on my pumps low speed and not triggering the units low flow sensor. I installed a outdoor timer just in case I need to run the SWG part time, and have it wired ready to go. So happy we converted to salt. Water feels great, and not having to use tablets / dump liquid chlorine is so nice.

Reactions: mknauss
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.