ecoFINISH aquaBRIGHT longterm review

bdavis466

TFP Expert
Platinum Supporter
Aug 4, 2014
San Clemente, CA
The epoxy cure time is temperature dependent and this is the most critical step in the whole process. The temperature should be above 50 degrees and below 90. Humidity can also be a big factor but I would assume your installer should be well versed on the application procedure.

Lisabdou

Jul 21, 2019
South West TN Memphis Area
The epoxy cure time is temperature dependent and this is the most critical step in the whole process. The temperature should be above 50 degrees and below 90. Humidity can also be a big factor but I would assume your installer should be well versed on the application procedure.
Thanks! I haven’t spoken with the installers myself. My PB is subcontracting it to them.
I remembered seeing something here about temperature parameters, so thanks for the reply! We are waiting now for a rain free forecast.

Why did you stop doing Aquabright? I sure hope I made the right decision with it. I changed from wanting Hydrazzo to Aquabright. It’s now the very last step in my build.

bdavis466

TFP Expert
Platinum Supporter
Aug 4, 2014
San Clemente, CA
Thanks! I haven’t spoken with the installers myself. My PB is subcontracting it to them.
I remembered seeing something here about temperature parameters, so thanks for the reply! We are waiting now for a rain free forecast.

Why did you stop doing Aquabright? I sure hope I made the right decision with it. I changed from wanting Hydrazzo to Aquabright. It’s now the very last step in my build.
The biggest issue was time. Aquabright was a side job for me and I couldn't continue to invest the time into it.

It's a good product and a great pool finish but it's not very installer friendly and a difficult sell where plaster prices are so inexpensive.

Reactions: Lisabdou