ecoFINISH aquaBRIGHT longterm review

Waterfan

May 15, 2018
Chattanooga, TN
My ecofinish looks terrible so I would not say that all installers that have been trained are qualified. Ecofinish even sent a rep out the 3rd time we had the finish applied. Now we have terminated the contractor as it was well over a year and our pools still wasn't done (for more reasons than just the finish). We have called Ecofinish to see if they will help us find someone to make it right. They said they would come out mid-April but I am not holding my breath that they plan to stand behind this installer they "trained". Ecofinish told me that our new contractor would never be able to blast off the old finish and revert to plaster. I would not recommend this product - at least not in our area where there is only one installer.

sktn77a

Gold Supporter
May 16, 2010
Chapel Hill, NC
Just back on the site since last September but I am still without a pool for 2 plus years and counting because of the poor install process by the main contractor and the authorized AB trained installer that was sub-contracted. Now will have to have the AB stuff blasted off and get some professional pool help. And now (unfortunately) a lawyer is now involved. I will post more on my thread as things develop.
Looks like you've made zero progress since your last posts. Rather than pay a lawyer (who won't get anywhere with these guys), it might be time to start fresh. Check these guys out - I considered them for my pool reno but I don't lnow if they travel to MO:

Pool Repair - Resurfacing - Conversion - Remodeling - Swimming Pool Contractor - East Coast Pools

Good luck.

Looks like you've made zero progress since your last posts. Rather than pay a lawyer (who won't get anywhere with these guys), it might be time to start fresh. Check these guys out - I considered them for my pool reno but I don't lnow if they travel to MO:

Pool Repair - Resurfacing - Conversion - Remodeling - Swimming Pool Contractor - East Coast Pools

Good luck.
Thank you for the information. I will keep it on file in case the new contractors are not able to get the EcoFinish off.

Can you tell me how your pool contractor removed the EcoFinish from your pool?