Easy Touch and Intelliflo

Jeff,

Sounds like a plan to me..

When you set up the pump as VSF, did you do it via ScreenLogic, or via the little 3" LCD??

I ask this because ScreenLogic will allow you to enter a million programs, but the EasyTouch can only use 12 of them.. So maybe, ScreenLogic will allow you to enter VSF while the EasyTouch upgrade will only allow you to use VS???

Give it a shot and see what happens,

Jim R.
Factory reset did nothing. On the outside easy touch panel I have 3 choices for pump type VS, VF, VSF. I had been using the VSF, tried the VS, no luck. Getting stuck for ideas..

I would try to get through to Pentair support to find out if there is anything special you need to do with the IntelliPro with an ET. Most folks here have connected with an IntelliFlo.

Jeff,

Pentair has had a lot of trouble with their Intelliflo servers so there could be a long wait for customer service. If this happens after a while they ask if you'd like to hold your place in line and have them call you back. I used this and it really works well. They called me back in about 45 minutes. Way better than waiting on the phone that long!

Good luck.

Chris

Reactions: ogdento
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.