Don't Forget About Amazon Smile and TFP...

9DDBAC14-8977-479F-9D42-EF8C74CBA60B.jpeg63BC9828-15B4-43A1-B9B5-B4372397CCC1.jpeg

*on a serious note, thanks for making me check to see that mine clearly isn’t automatically logging in like it was supposed to. I will manually do it from now on.

There was a telethon in the 80s. ( ‘member those?). And either Jesse Jackson or Stevie Wonder (‘member them?) answered a desk phone ( I know, I KNOW..... I’m old!!). :ROFLMAO:

anyway the caller was a little old lady who was so sorry that she only had a few dollars to donate. He thanked her kindly and told her to rest assured, because a whole lotta littles made a whole lotta lots.

The same applies here.

Reactions: TimTucker
Normally this time of the year I’m spending most of the cash we got from those who have supported TFP on upgrades and all sorts of fun stuff. This year, I’m not spending it all......Rebecca won’t let me. 😂 Covid has clearly played a HUGE factor this year on TFP, and it’s been for the good. If there’s a metric we would normally track, we’ve crushed it. That has us all sorts of nervous. We’re nervous simply because we now have zero idea what to expect next year.

That said, as @Newdude mentioned all these smaller funds have added up and I’m so grateful for all the support. It’s allowed me to calm Rebecca’s nervous some about funding for TFP and enter into some agreements for even more improvements.......even though it’s kinda a risk as we face the uncertain future for funds due to Covid. This Winter we’re looking at doing some items such as a total redo of the FC/CYA page, speeding up the site even more, further integration of the Wiki with Pool School, and if all goes well an additional MAJOR update that I don’t wish to comment on until we get all “legal paperwork” signed. In addition to these updates we're looking to continue our emails, new articles for the Wiki and Pool School, and hopefully some new videos. All of this as you'd expect is thanks to your supporting TFP via Amazon Smile, subscribing to PoolMath, or your by becoming a TFP Supporter.

We thank you so much for your support, especially during this time of uncertainty. These donations really have allowed us to grow into something more than I'd ever expect. We urge you if you are doing shopping this year on Amazon to consider selecting TFP for Amazon Smile. As mentioned above however we also know this year is full of uncertainty and if your heart isn't saying to Support TFP we do urge you to listen to your hearts. We know Covid this year has really devistited things everywhere and if your heart is saying to donate to the local Food Bank or whatever.......listen to it. We promise we'll be here next year, ad free and ready to help with your pools.

Last edited:
$2000+ is not chump change even at the cost of operating a website. That’s especially true when it costs none of us a dime to generate the money.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
This is the quarterly notification to inform you that AmazonSmile has made a charitable donation to the charity you’ve selected, Trouble Free Pool, in the amount of $230.23 as a result of qualifying purchases made by you and other customers who have selected this charity.

Keep it coming!

This is the quarterly notification to inform you that AmazonSmile has made a charitable donation to the charity you’ve selected, Trouble Free Pool, in the amount of $282.50 as a result of qualifying purchases made by you and other customers who have selected this charity.

Keep it coming!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.