Don't Forget About Amazon Smile and TFP...

Ok, Technigogo is in the lead with $19.84 donated through AmazonSmile, but I'm going to start my Christmas shopping early this year!

Your orders that have supported charity
Remember, only purchases at smile.amazon.com (not http://www.amazon.com or the mobile app) support charity.

Your total orders 16 orders
Learn more
Every little bit counts
When millions of supporters shop at smile.amazon.com, charitable donations quickly add up.

You have generated $5.79
as of July 25, 2017

Just kicked in almost $4 to TFP in a single order. May not sound like much, but it cost me absolutely nothing. If just one member in 10 supported TFP with Smile, operating funds would never be an issue. Jeff Bezos would be paying TFP's bills!

Just kicked in almost $4 to TFP in a single order. May not sound like much, but it cost me absolutely nothing. If just one member in 10 supported TFP with Smile, operating funds would never be an issue. Jeff Bezos would be paying TFP's bills!

My wife and I do most of our "big ticket" purchases from Amazon, so I wish I'd known about this sooner. Bought a $3000 TV from Amazon with income taxes this year, would have loved for part of that to go towards TFP. Even just 1% of that TV would have been $30. I know a lot of people have spent literally tens of thousands with Amazon over a decade of shopping, so imagine what could be donated over the next decade.

I'm curious as on this thread it seems TFP is getting good lot of smile contributions, but I've been contributing to TFP smile for months and only just crossed the $5 mark. It also says all TFP is just over $40. That's 2 bronze memberships, but I would think with all the TFP members around here it would be much higher by now. Can anyone confirm. Is TFP smile at just 2 bronze memberships or is it helping more?

tfpsmile.jpg

I’ll get with Rebecca and confirm more,

The key point though is that this costs nobody here a dime. Even if we don’t see much, it’s something. Right now I’m testing a new theme to make viewing on mobile devices MUCH easier that was mostly paid for by that $40 you mentioned, so any bit helps improve the site......even if it doesn’t seem like a bunch.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Just put a big order in for a bunch of stuff yesterday including a new Skimlite telescoping pole, a new vacuum head and an 18” mixed steel/nylon wall brush. TFP gets about $1.70 from that order ;)

Talked to Rebecca the other day and she’s confirmed we are getting some checks from Amazon out of this. She’s kinda in the dark as Amazon doesn’t really let us know when kr how much we’re getting, but it’s something. :)

Just a small update,
I received a email this morning from Amazon and our next deposit should hit the bank any day now. It should also update on the Amazon dashboard page shortly as well. Again, it's not a ton of money, but every bit helps!

Thanks again for the support!!!

The holiday season is a great time to consider using Amazon Smile. Cyber-Monday usually has great deals on lots of stuff and if folks are willing to throw TFP their donation, it will be a nice bump to TFP in the post-Holiday pre-summer season.

DONE!!

Bought a bunch of “tech” for the kiddos. Rebecca can get you that prepaid $5 DQ gift card now ;)

Great deals on cubic zirconia tennis brackets for the wife....that just like diamond, right :scratch: They come in a 5-pack, so that’s handy :santa:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.