Don't Forget About Amazon Smile and TFP...

Jason_Strobel

Bronze Supporter
Jan 9, 2017
Sacramento, CA
Your total orders 32 orders

Every little bit counts
When millions of supporters shop at smile.amazon.com, charitable donations quickly add up.

You have generated $3.94
as of December 8, 2017

Your current charity
Trouble Free Pool
Has Received $164.26
as of November 2017

JoyfulNoise

Platinum Supporter
TFP Expert
May 23, 2015
Tucson, AZ
Now we can afford to buy Lee all the aspirin he needs when dealing with the usual admin headaches...that and a case of Mountain Dew Code Red will make him very happy :cool:

OTPirate

Admin
In The Industry
Oct 3, 2013
Creedmoor, NC
I'm going to bump this thread as new people are starting to visit TFP. Free money! We all shop Amazon, choose Troublefreepool as your charity and they give TFP a portion of the revenue. Thus far, TFP has generated about $300 with the program. This helps TFP keep the lights on.

JoyfulNoise

Platinum Supporter
TFP Expert
May 23, 2015
Tucson, AZ
I just recently spent a bunch of money on Amazon for BBQ parts. I keep Amazon Smile bookmarked as my go to Amazon website so I don’t forget to use it.

Note - smile.amazon.com is a different website URL than Amazon’s regular site. So be sure you are using the correct Amazon website.

Jimrahbe

Mod Squad
LifeTime Supporter
TFP Expert
Jul 7, 2014
Bedford, TX
Amazon just put a deposit into TFP's account for $82.17. Not bad for FREE MONEY. Keep choosing TFP as your charity of choice.
Becky,

That was all from me... :p Ok, maybe not all, more like a few pennies, but I now use Smile for all my Amazon buying... Does not cost any extra and works very smoothly...

Thanks,

Jim R.

pooldv

Mod Squad
LifeTime Supporter
Platinum Supporter
TFP Expert
Aug 10, 2012
DFW, TX
Really? Air? Hmmmm, guess that means no fryer oil to deal with either. Gotta check that out!

JoyfulNoise

Platinum Supporter
TFP Expert
May 23, 2015
Tucson, AZ
I just bought a meat grinder attachment for my KitchenAid stand mixer. I use Amazon Smile. I’ll be posting in the 2018 BBQ thread about my adventures making my own ground beef for steak burgers....we use Amazon A LOT as a family so using Amazon Smile is a great way to keep the funds going to the best pool forum on the Internet!

BasicTek

Bronze Supporter
Oct 9, 2016
Lake Mary, FL
Well I've achieved a 2nd bronze membership via amazon smile in about 9 months, in what I'd say was a little below my average amazon buying. So that should be like buying a reoccurring bronze membership every year or less....

July Smile.jpg

Apr 16, 2016
Central Florida
BRAVO! Thank you everyone for remembering to shop at smile.amazon.com! Also, if you're going to add something to your subscribe and save, do it on smile as the first shipment counts for a smile donation!