Jun 24, 2018
Dallas,TX
I bought my Dolphins two years ago and have used it less than 100x. For the last two weekends in a row, it has run for around 45-1hr and then stopped. I unplug it, start it back up and it runs for 5-10 mins then stops. The Control module stays lit up. I can also remote control it using my phone. The app says “Servo Overload Reset Robot” I click Reset Robot and nothing happens. I click ok and nothing happens. When I pull the cleaner from the pool I can hear a slight hum. I’ve inspected the propeller and the gear and there is no debris in the way. This cleaner is pretty much brand new and stored in my garage. Any help would be appreciated. I emailed Dolphin as well. Thank you.

SF, it's been almost 3 weeks since you posted. Any luck with that servo issue? Was your Dolphin still under warranty? If you still need help, reply back and we'll tag some fellow Dolphin owners who may have missed your question. Maybe someone can help. Have a good day. :swim:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.