Dolphin pool cleaner not working

Having a similar problem here with a 6 week old Dolphin Nautilus CC Plus. Except for mine only goes about 15-30 seconds. Looks to be failing the self-test. Filters are clean.....and I cannot get the darn impeller cover off. They have a little screw post that you are supposed to rotate 45 degrees CCW and the impeller cover is supposed to open. Well, I cannot get the screw post to rotate more than 10 degrees. Calling Maytonics tomorrow. It's possible if the impeller is clogged up, it will fail self-test. Been real happy with the results, granted there are a few quirks, overall since I bought it. I was planning on writing a comprehensive review, will wait till problem resolved.

Reactions: ragart
UPDATE: My robot was repaired and returned in less than 5 days. Maytronics phone support was very good. Hold times were not horrible. I am in MD, the repair was done in PA. They paid the freight both ways, I just had to go out and buy a really good box and packing materials. Dropped it in the pool this morning and everything so far is good. My only concern when I first bought this was "will it last". If it works, it works really good (with a few quirks). I have started a comprehensive review and will post it soon.....

I believe the warranty is for two years, so go for it. Make sure it's registered on the Maytronics warranty site, or you'll have some issues.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.