Dolphin m600 filter full indicator on app keeps coming on

ksully

Mar 21, 2019
London Ontario
On dolphin/ maytronics m600 ..Not sure if anyone else is run into this, but after about 10-20 minutes or so on a cycle, the filter full indicator goes red on the app. I have cleaned the filters and also cleaned out the impeller. It’s only a year old so unless there’s any ideas for or something else to clean, I will bring it in for service. I really don’t want to go without it for a long period of time

On dolphin/ maytronics m600 ..Not sure if anyone else is run into this, but after about 10-20 minutes or so on a cycle, the filter full indicator goes red on the app. I have cleaned the filters and also cleaned out the impeller. It’s only a year old so unless there’s any ideas for or something else to clean, I will bring it in for service. I really don’t want to go without it for a long period of time
Sounds unfortunate. It would be great if we could trade in our pools like we do with phones for upgrades. Maintaining a pool costs money every year. Now, you can buy a wireless robotic pool cleaner for about $500.

I’ve had the same issue with my Active 40 since new. The full indicator would come on before there was hardly anything in the filter basket, now it stays on all the time. I’ve thoroughly cleaned the filters and checked the impeller. I talked to the tech at Marina Pool who suggested checking the impeller but haven’t followed up yet. It still seems to be vacuuming well, I don’t know if the fill indicator being on is telling me suction is reduced though. I’ll probably end up sending it out for warranty service at the end of the season.

I’ve had the same issue with my Active 40 since new. The full indicator would come on before there was hardly anything in the filter basket, now it stays on all the time. I’ve thoroughly cleaned the filters and checked the impeller. I talked to the tech at Marina Pool who suggested checking the impeller but haven’t followed up yet. It still seems to be vacuuming well, I don’t know if the fill indicator being on is telling me suction is reduced though. I’ll probably end up sending it out for warranty service at the end of the season.
Impeller was fine I ended up soaking the fine filter pads in a bucket with a dishwasher tablet moving them around to sort of scrub them a few times and that fixed the issue . Soaked them overnight . The filters must have had build up on them

Last edited:
Impeller was fine I ended up soaking the fine filter pads in a bucket with a dishwasher tablet livig them around to sort of scrub them a few times and that fixed the issue . The filters must have had build up on them
I soaked my filters in CLR, dish soap, and degreaser. Didn’t help.

I just ignore that light. It would come on in 10 minutes when the filters were brand new.
I have been ignoring it for now. Like I said, it’s possible that reduced suction is what is triggering it. It’s still under warranty so I’m going to send it out at the end of the season.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support