Dolphin Active20 - cycle time less than an hour

They filed a claim for me and are shipping me a new motor. It still cleans fine, just for 30 minutes. It is far more of a hassle to go turn it back on than it would seem, just a pain in the behind. It also does not seem to be nearly efficient because it is restarting the mapping every time. A single 2-hour cycle was a much better "clean" than four 30-minute cycles.

Experienced the same problem with the Active20 I purchased from Marina. Started cleaning only 30 minutes at a time. Then it progressed to not working at all. It wouldn't get past the diagnostic cycle. Left a message for Margaret on Saturday and again on Monday. No callback, so I called again yesterday and spoke with Margaret. I was advised that Seth was the "tech guy" and would call me back yesterday. Still no call.

I will update my progress or lack thereof.

Just wanted to update my reply. After speaking with Seth at Marina, they initiated a warranty claim. I dropped it off at Fed Ex yesterday and today I received an email with the tracking for my new cleaner. I was told that because my cleaner was so new, Maytronics would just replace it with a new one. Hopefully this new one works!

Reactions: BSmitty and justinc
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.