DIY (mostly) inground vinyl 16x36

jimmythegreek

Bronze Supporter
Aug 10, 2017
Morris Cnty NJ
looks great your almost there. mine jumped in when they got home too they didnt care how cold the water was lol. Thats why its worth the aggrevation of building a pool, the kids will have years of fun with it

SBall

Jun 27, 2017
Nashville, TN

This is what Im talking about...8am on a Saturday morning after a family 3 mile jog. Youngest two in the jogging stroller, my oldest and our dog ran all three miles...then into the pool we went, oh, and had some coffee to go with it!!!!!

kimkats

Mod Squad
LifeTime Supporter
Jul 10, 2012
Tallahassee, FL
Can you see it? Can you see the HUGE smile on my face over here????? I love it all! Those helper's faces say it all!!!

Well done!

Kim:kim:

SBall

Jun 27, 2017
Nashville, TN
Thanks everyone, I appreciate it. I went swimming at 7am this morning after the gym, and just got back from an evening dip. I realize the novelty will wear off some, but it sure is nice!

Sseaman

LifeTime Supporter
Sep 6, 2013
Nashville, TN
It will some, especially as the kids hit their teenage years. I still jumped in this weekend because why not, the water was 80* and it is October

SBall

Jun 27, 2017
Nashville, TN
Been swimming for 10 days. Friday, Apr 5, water temp was 54. I turned on heater, and slowly heated it up over the week, and with a couple beautiful 80 degree days, was up to 90 by Apr 12 (my oldest son's birthday). Just saying...but I love my pool, and my heater, and my robot, and my easytouch, and will probably love my salt cell as soon as I can drag my happy rear end out of the pool long enough to install it.

• Love
Reactions: kimkats and kimdurg
Thread starter Other Threads of Interest Forum Replies Date
pdilow Pumps, Filters, and Plumbing 6
pdilow Introduce Yourself 2
cfherrman Pumps, Filters, and Plumbing 6

Other Threads of Interest