Digging in an AGP, Southern Ontario (Canada)

Chels

Mar 17, 2019
Ontario
My husband and I are looking at putting in an above ground pool this year. He is keen on burying is so it would be level with the (not yet built) deck. We currently have a giant cement patio that is about 26" tall, we are composite decking overtop to make the area larger but still level with our back door. We are looking at Aqua Leader resin pools. Is it possible to dig the pool in half way in Canada? I see a lot of information about doing this in the US, but not much detail about doing it in Canada. I've looked at radiant pools, and there is another brand I found, but they seem way out of our budget.

Looking at the aqua leader line it seems only the Eternity is designed for in ground install. I am going to assume your shopping at pool supply canada as it is close for you. I would recommend calling and discussing what makes it better for in ground vs the other lines. They are great to deal with.

Reactions: Chels
Thanks for the reply. Yes I've been looking at them for for if we DIY it, or a local company too.
I saw Cornelius pools people had buried to, but the store that sells that brand has some bad reviews.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.