Deep Clean the Pool Side And Floor

Your signature is light on details. Can you fill it out better with type of pool - plaster, vinyl, or fiberglass - and models of equipment. Knowing the details of your pool effect the recommendations.

What test kit do you have? What is your water chemistry?

What chemicals have you tried on the brown buildup?

Let's get an understanding of your water chemistry and follow our stain identification process.

Calcium buildup is usually white, not brown.

Post some pics of the stain areas.

Your signature is light on details. Can you fill it out better with type of pool - plaster, vinyl, or fiberglass - and models of equipment. Knowing the details of your pool effect the recommendations.

Let's get an understanding of your water chemistry and follow our stain identification process.

Hello. Thank

you.

the only Chemicals I have ever used is Chlorine. FCT I keep at 7.5-8 the CCT has not gone over .5.... CYA is at 60...Ph stays between 7.2-7.4...so all my numbers have stayed good for the last month, but I can’t get the build up to go away

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.