Creating a "Spa Low Jets" setting on Pentair Screenlogic 2

pennstump

Mar 10, 2021
SoCal Coastal
Is there a way to create a circuit in Screenlogic that mimics the "Spa" circuit, but just has a lower pump rpm? Right now my Spa setting sets the jets to 3450 rpm and has lots of bubbles in the spa. Sometimes I'd like to keep the heat going and not have the bubbles. Ideally, I would create some kind of "Spa Low" setting that keeps the valves in the spa setup, keeps the heater on, and only pushes the pump to 2000 rpm. I can get on my phone and manually change the rpms on the app, but this needs to be changed back afterwards and is a bit of a PITA.

I have setup an Alexa near my spa and have programmed most of what I've found in the Pentair Screenlogic skill to be able to change the spa while I'm in it - things like the lights, the mode, and features. I think the way to do this is that I need another circuit that uses the same valve and heater settings as the Spa circuit. How can I do this? Wire jumpers? Settings?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

There is a Spa Low Circuit Function. So set that up and see what it does.

You would have to have the normal Spa setting not selected and then select Spa Low.

Let us know if it works!

That's what I've tried, but maybe I fundamentally don't understand it. If I have it on Spa and the water is hot and then I turn off the Spa setting and turn on the Spa Low setting, cold water from the pool is eventually blown out the jets at my desired 2000 rpm. Maybe I have to somehow force the valves with the Spa Low?

That is the issue -- having two items set up to operate as a Spa Circuit. I now see that is likely not possible. You can select Spa Low under the Spa Circuit, but you can only have one Circuit Function set up under the Spa Circuit.

What if you set up the Spa Circuit as your low rpm base.
Then set up a Feature as a Spa High rpm keeping a Generic Circuit Function.

When you are in Spa -- activate the Feature Spa High.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.