Crease or kink in pool wall

Apr 29, 2008
Last night we were setting up the pool wall and the wind blew it over and created a few creases or kinks is the wall. Is there a way to remove them or reduce there appearance? Will this harm or weaken the pool? Thanks.

They should pretty much straighten themselves out when you fill it up if they are not too bad. It won't weaken the wall in any way that matters.

Don't feel bad. I creased mine putting my daughter over the wall goofing around. It pretty much disappeared with the water in it.

Had the same thing happen to mine and once full, it was like new.

That’s what i figured. It was disappointing; I should have braced the wall as it was going up. Now I will have to tare it down and readjust the track and start over. The wall is very heavy and a pain the butt to put up. It was just me and my father, last nightI think I will invite my father-in-law over to help this weekend.

The more people the better.

I had 4 people helping me with the wall.
My 11 year old son who held the one side while we worked around the pool, my best friend, my hubby and me unrolling it on plywood and placing in track and bolting up the side.

It's hard work but well worth it! 8) Good Luck and post lots of pics!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.