Coupon code

I’ve resent the email from last week to your Yahoo.com address. Can you check your Spam folder if you’re not seeing it?
Lee

I'm looking to buy a TF100 kit. Can I get a discount code
Yes, by being a supporter. The donation is tax deductable.

You haven't posted much, but i hope you've lurked enough to find us helpful enough to consider the donation. :)

Even at full price, $77 is a steal. That's 1/3 of one trip to the pool store for a 'free test'

Yes, by being a supporter. The donation is tax deductable.

You haven't posted much, but i hope you've lurked enough to find us helpful enough to consider the donation. :)

Even at full price, $77 is a steal. That's 1/3 of one trip to the pool store for a 'free test'
Thanks for passing the link along. Yes, new to pools. We had one built less than a year ago (water in Feb '21). I've read several posts and learned alot. We've been paying a chemical company $210/mth for weekly chemical treatment/cleaning. I'm ready to handle it myself with the help of this forum and a pool owning neighbor who pointed me to this forum.
-GP

Reactions: Newdude
Thanks for passing the link along. Yes, new to pools. We had one built less than a year ago (water in Feb '21). I've read several posts and learned alot. We've been paying a chemical company $210/mth for weekly chemical treatment/cleaning. I'm ready to handle it myself with the help of this forum and a pool owning neighbor who pointed me to this forum.
-GP
Pool service is what they are but the chemistry is usually upside down. Grab the advice get the kit and do your own testing. You'll be surprised at the stuff the pool service said won't make any sense once you take over and see things first hand.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.