Countdown begins

For real! Fingers crossed. The rain has been killing us here. A mud hole! Going to try to get the fence done in the next 2 days but the rain! Good grief

I saw that and thought the same thing. Stepping down in to the middle allows for some "oomph" downward, and over time that may be a problem. I wondered why they didn't add a fifth riser there?

Maddie :flower:

found out yesterday the real reason for the pvc tubes. As the concrete is poured the tubes also get filled with concrete and it is used to stabilize the deck. Pretty ingenious I think. It won’t be going anywhere. HaHa

It is. But, however, a guy didn’t show up for work today so they don’t have enough of a crew to pour the concrete today. My fingers are crossed for tomorrow.. the caliber of workers is not the cream of the crop unfortunately

CCA1101A-62FB-4FE1-97B7-ED980C820E31.jpg6F2EE092-318E-43B9-95F5-B5D487F4FEF2.jpg
‘So happy with the way it turned out, this guy works his magic, simply amazed to watch it unfold before my eyes ��

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thanks, and yes I have been, 5-50 lb bags of salt in swept it around to dissolve. Liquid chlorine to start.. pump is being hooked up tomorrow morning early so I can get the water moving. Typical tap water stats as far as levels go.. I haven’t done so much in one day in a great while, but, can’t help being excited about it being nearly finished. I will add the Diamond brand salt is what I used, that stuff does not dissolve very easy. Took a lot of sweeping back and forth until it was dissolved,but I didn’t care, I was living the dream of my very own pool.. going to sleep good tonight I hope.
‘I can’t thank you two enough for all of your helpful comments and suggestions throughout this process.

You’re the Best !!!

Here is a picture of something I felt to be very beneficial.. they used a foam padding all around the perimeter of the steel walls before installing the liner, more of a way to protect it I gather.
3A5EEBA0-8915-4041-A8A4-E9F62323E272.jpg

They did a great gob of organizing the pump filter and other items. Well pleased

96CF2B05-C4D4-4F82-BE1E-CEF3BDB04EF9.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

48759C26-3419-435F-B91C-7EB8EBCAB7FB.jpg

Someone left poop in my pool !:eek:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.