Couldn't find the perfect clock so....

Even outdoor clocks give up the ghost way too easily in my yard. I’ve never had one work for more than a few months.

Love the parrot! What a great idea!

Even outdoor clocks give up the ghost way too easily in my yard. I’ve never had one work for more than a few months.

Love the parrot! What a great idea!
Thanks! I'm hoping that since the clock is covered by the patio roof and never in direct sunlight, it will last for a while. If not, we'll buy another cheap kit or look for an outdoor kit.

If I’m in the pool, I don’t want to know the time. But I have my Apple Watch on all the time.

that’s a cool clock though. And as others said, I would take batteries out and set it to 5.

If I’m in the pool, I don’t want to know the time. But I have my Apple Watch on all the time.

that’s a cool clock though. And as others said, I would take batteries out and set it to 5.
We have to have a sense of time for nap times and mealtimes for the littles. Otherwise, I'm right there with you!!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I have a clock we bought when we lived in Bavaria.... it runs backwards!

It is adorned with the Bavarian flag colors and the saying "In Bayern geh'n die Uhren Anders" which sort of translates to "Time goes differently in Bavaria" in a laid back way.

People will stare at that clock trying to figure out the time, scratching their heads until we tell them to read it backwards.

Maddie
Hey Maddie- Your clock sounds so cool, could you post a photo??

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.