moore887

Gold Supporter
Silver Supporter
Bronze Supporter
In The Industry
Aug 14, 2018
CAPE CORAL
firebowl.jpg

This pool is three years old. The copper firebowls are green. Is that the way they are meant to stay or should they have been prevented from turning that way?

The chemistry history is not available which is unfortunate for the pebbletech warranty. However, the last company that serviced it are pretty good about maintaining balance, the only negative I could find was a CH of 250.

I would like to "treat" the features over time and maybe get the copper color back.

If the last company was doing an acceptable job, they would probably still be doing it.

In any case, you can clean and seal the copper.

You have to find a clearcoat that is waterproof.

No! I love that patina color, and would leave them as is. Yes, copper would match the hues in your stone, but the green actually compliments the stone colors and adds visual interest to the scene. Plus, you don't have to do a thing to them, now or in the future. Design and color is my business/expertise, but I am quite lazy by nature. Take both into account when considering my advice!! ;)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.